Soliya encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply for positions in our North America and MENA offices. We seek global citizens committed to fostering or learning about cross-cultural understanding and peace. Competitive salary will be commensurate with experience and include full benefits.
Soliya is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Global Headquarters (New York)
There are no open positions for careers or internships.
Other Opportunities (Worldwide)
Program Coordinator, Connect Program
Soliya is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated and tech-savvy individual who is passionate about cross-cultural dialogue and conflict resolution to join our group of high-performing team players. You will work closely with the Program team in North America and around the world on implementing Soliya’s Connect Program and its Continued Engagement activities, and use your communication, administrative and customer service skills to effectively support students and alumni in Soliya’s flagship virtual exchange program. The location of this position is flexible, with a preference for Tunis, Tunisia.
The Program Coordinator will report directly to the Program Manager, and will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the relationship with Connect Program student participants by coordinating student-related affairs, and providing timely and effective end-to-end support to participants,
- Create, manage and update participants’ resources and related program content,
- Maintain student database and participation records, and monitor student performance for internal and external reporting,
- Implement the student registration and scheduling process,
- Implement impact assessment tools for Connect Program participants, and work with the team to identify programmatic successes,
- Support the development of Continued Engagement opportunities for participants,
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks as needed, and
- Facilitate dialogue between students from Western and predominantly Muslim societies.
All applicants must have either a Bachelor of Science in Business (preferred), or a Bachelor of Arts or equivalent, and demonstrate:
- Passion for Soliya’s mission,
- Independence and self-reliance, with demonstrated ability to work with a multicultural team,
- Strong customer management skills,
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Arabic,
- Strong attention to detail, with an ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment,
- Demonstrated ability to manage large amounts of data and develop effective tracking systems,
- Demonstrated capacity to manage projects independently, and coordinate with peers on their delivery
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office,
- Flexibility, patience, and a sense of humor.
The location of this position is flexible with a preference for a hire in Tunisia, and qualified local and international persons are encouraged to apply.
Salary & Benefits:
The salary for this full-time position will be commensurate with experience, with full benefits. Soliya is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
How to Apply:
To apply, please complete and submit the application below.
Please have your cover letter and resume ready to upload and indicate in your cover letter your unique skills and experiences. Please also describe in your cover letter how you would fit into the Soliya position you are applying for.
Have Questions about Job Opportunities or the Internship Program? Contact Us »