1. What Kind of Information About You Does Soliya Collect?
- Log File Information: When you use the Soliya Website, our servers may automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website.
2. How Does Soliya Protect Information?
Access to all Member accounts are password-protected. Access to Soliya-controlled passwords is limited to only those Soliya employees, contractors, or authorized persons who need it in order to perform their job functions, and as otherwise required of us by law. To protect the security of your information, you should keep your password information secret. Although we will take reasonable measures to protect your information and content, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Hardware or software failures, unauthorized use, hacking, unlawful conduct, actions of third parties, and other factors may lead to a security breach. We cannot control the actions of other Members or third parties. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that the content you post on the Soliya Network or information that you provide to Soliya will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Soliya Network.
3. How Does Soliya Use Your Information?
Soliya will not sell, rent, share, trade, or give away any of your personally-identifiable information to third parties except when we have your permission, in cases where you are expressly informed otherwise and have an opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of the sharing of your information, or under the following circumstances:
- Soliya may disclose your personally-identifiable information and/or other Member information to its employees, Facilitators, subcontractors, agents, or other authorized individuals who need access to this information in order to perform the functions for which they have been engaged by Soliya.
- Soliya reserves the right to disclose profile information, personally-identifiable information, and/or other Member information, including information recorded in the Soliya meeting rooms, to third parties for the purposes of analyzing and improving our program. Soliya will take reasonable measures to ensure that such parties enter into contractual obligations to protect the information disclosed by Soliya and do not further disclose or transfer such information.
- Soliya may share or disclose non-personally-identifying profile information and aggregate usage information to third parties.
- Soliya may release personally-identifiable information and/or other Member information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with any applicable law or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant or request to cooperate with law enforcement agencies.
- Soliya reserves the right to transfer or assign information about Members to a successor-in-interest in connection with the sale of Soliya’s assets, a merger with another entity, or as a result of any transfer or re-organization of Soliya’s business.
4. Your Right to Opt-Out of Receiving Promotional Mailings.
You may opt out of receiving future promotional mailings you may receive as a result of your use of the website by sending an email to: [firstname.lastname@example.org] You may also opt out of receiving notification emails on your Posts or blog subscriptions by clicking on the relevant link on the bottom of the page and unchecking the options, as desired. Please contact Soliya at email@example.com if you have any difficulty in locating this link on the Soliya Website.
5. Third Party Websites.
6. Special Note to International Members.